Facilities – Rooming – Transportation – Recording – Committee
- 1st task: determine additional tasks (to those stated below) & develop a timeline for completion of each.
- Finding a venue for the conference (determine price, capacity, use of equipment, table and chair configurations, available food/drink, etc.
- Investigate potential cross country transportation to help get folks to/from the venue (price, timelines, capacity, routes etc)
- Gather information on hotel parking, other parking, and local bus or rail transportation for those who choose to stay further from the venue
- Procure equipment (and the personnel to run it) for recording sound, filming, and streaming the Conference, the Vigil, and the training session
- Recommended # of members: 4-6 or more
|Chair: Deb (VT) AV recording||Member: Chuck (IL)|
|Member: Thomas (MD) logistics||Member: Dennis (MO)|
|Member:John and Kathleen (CA) – rooming co-ordinators||Member: Jeff (UT)|