- 1st task: determine additional tasks (to those stated below) & develop a timeline for completion of each
- Prepare, set-up and run the registration of all guests throughout the event (name-tags, information packets (work with Publicity – Printing – Sponsors – Vendors Committee)
- Experienced member to lead a team who could split responsibilities into geographic regions, for making Capitol Hill appointments for all confirmed attendees; this task includes tracking of all appointment times, office numbers, staff or legislator’s name, etc. & notification to the constituent
- Evaluation of various aspects of the event (speakers, breakout sessions, registration, organization, training session, capitol hill visits. the vigil, etc. Create evaluation form, pass out at registration (perhaps in a packet), collect at the end of the event.
- Recommended # of members: 4-6 or more (especially if Capitol Hill appts. are handled by regions)
|Chair:||Member: Tammy L (VA)|
|Member: Erik M (MO) Vigil||Member:|